A coupon can be added to Google Places (runs 30-days Free).
Plus a variety of other helpful info can be added to make full, and effective, use of this prime location.
A recent study, released by Google, shows Places, Maps and Local Pages work. These listings, and maps, are situated at the top, left, of the page. The place most viewers look, first, when viewing a web page.
Aside from listing your business info, Google, Yahoo and Bing Maps make it easy to add directions to your location:
Directions to your location are important.
Very important from the perspective of those who are first time visitors to your business. It's as simple as giving them a link to the Maps pages.
Your Map listing can make it even easier to find your business by providing specifics on alternate streets and/or routes. Show detours or streets to be avoided. Provide names of cross streets - parking availability. All important, top-of-mind information to both current, and new clients, with appointments.
Your Maps can point out Landmarks.
It's always important to give potential clients plenty of good location markers to make it a no-brainer to find you; get to their appointment on time. Google, Yahoo and Bing Maps give you this ability. Landmarks - both large and small - can be added to your listing. Plus info about public transportation.
Places and Local Pages and Maps help your business stand out and reach prospective clients.
When your Google Places and Maps, Yahoo and Bing Local Pages listings are fully propagated with relevant information, it not only helps clients find you, but if you're re-directing them to a website or blog, it can help put them on the road to the buying decision-making process faster.
Plus your listings further benefit you, and your business, since they supply Google, and other top search engines, with information relevant to their searchers: Actual local people who are currently looking for your exact product or service.
Submission of your website to the Top 10 Internet Search Directories:
Submission of your site to the Top 10 Internet Search Directories is also a necessary practice since more people, than ever, use the Internet to search for products and services they want or intend to buy. A recent Forrester Research report shows todays consumer does the majority of product and service research, price checking and comparison, online. Long before making the decision to visit your web or physical site; to call for an appointment or sign up for more info.
Top Search Directories have tens of thousands of visitors, daily; millions each month. When your listing is added to the proper geo-targeted directory area, you turn some of the responsibility, of searching for clients, over to their organized, well-oiled machine. Allowing them to do what they do best - send you potential clients. Another clever way to reach your target market without wasting time.
Considered "authority sites", these Search Directories have high Internet ranking. Which Google and other search engines love. These sites will link back to your Google, Yahoo and Bing listings; in some cases even to your website or blog. Because of their ranking, plus "authority site" value, these sites can give your listings and website an additional rankings boost.
Submission of your Customer Referrals (Testimonials) to 5 Top Referral Directories:
Aside from having a great product or service people want, obtaining good to great referrals (testimonials) from customers, and listing those referrals online, can go a very long way to bringing in more clients and customers.
This great form of word-of-mouth advertising (also called viral marketing) is essential in todays unique, social networking marketplace. A marketplace where customers prefer to ask a friend, family member or co-worker, first, what they think of your products or services; before even giving a thought to buying them. Which is why, when your business has many great referals, it's likely to have many more new, and loyal, clients.
When it comes to customer referrals, while they're listed on Google Places, Yahoo and Bing Local Pages, we get your biz additional exposure by submitting them to top Internet Referral sites. These are also known as "authority sites" and enjoy high ranking.
As with top Search and Video Sites, Referral sites also send a link back to your listing pages; and/or to your website or blog. Since Google, and other top search engines, always consider the value of sites which link back to you before handing out higher rankings or sending you free traffic, links from highly valued sites can make your listings, website or blog be perceived as authority sites, too.
When you use Womens Marketing and Business Network:
You can expect your listings and/or maps and videos to be as effectively optimized as possible. This is done using a variety of techniques and optimization strategies; including search engine optimization (we are Certified SEO Marketing Professionals). All of which helps place your business in a position to achieve higher visibility; stronger power to reach higher search engine rankings. Making it easier for prospective clients to find you and your business.
Here's 9 of the many important strategies Womens Marketing and Business Network utilizes to organize, create and optimize your listings for the greatest visibility and highest rankings for you and your biz.
1. Womens Marketing and Business Network utilizes various techniques and practices along with skilled writing - which experience shows work - to organize and prepare optimized listings and maps.
A similar program is utilized for listing and video submission to 10 top Internet and 5 top Video Search Directories.
2. If still available on Google, using info you provide we write and develop a simple coupon which is added to your Places listing page. Your coupon will be shown, free, on Google for 30-days.
3. We've developed a simple system to help you encourage clients to give you referrals and/or testimonials. This system encourages straight-forward, honest referrals (testimonials), from them; not fake statements easily perceived as phony by directories and search engines. Once we receive them, from you, we begin submitting them to 5 top Referral directories. Directories Google, Yahoo and Bing also recognize as being authority sites.
4. This is all done using a system Google loves. And is guaranteed to provide your site with "link love" (return links - to your listings and/or site or blog - from "authority sites" with high rankings). Which Google's algorithm understands and appreciates. This is an additional way to garner higher ranking for your listings.
5. Any appropriate videos you have which show such things as - product development or use, services rendered - are optimized using a variety of techniques. Then submitted to 5 of the top video sharing sites.
(If you don't have videos, or don't know how to have them created, we'll do this for you, for a fee.)
6. Also added, to your listing, are photos and graphics which appropriately depict your business and/or it's services. (Again, if you have none, we can have the photography done for you, for a fee.)
7. Using information you provide, we create maps for Google, Yahoo and Bing. Optimizing your essential info, plus adding landmarks and other necessary info, before creating your Maps listings and submitting them.
8. We provide off-site linking back to your site by connecting with any social media sites you're a member of. This further helps Google, and other top search engines, find and index your listings and referrals. Plus encourages other sites to link to you.
9. Every bit of business information (name, address, phone #, etc.) is verified so it's correctly listed with all submission sites to ensure your listing is properly credited and indexed with Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other top search engines.
More about the strategies we use for your Google Places and Maps, Yahoo and Bing Local pages, Submission to Search, Video and Referral Directories:
Everything is done manually to ensure each listing is properly set up for indexing. To help, we choose the most relevant info you provide; and which - experience shows - is the most effective for listings and maps.
Plus - through a conversation with you - we choose listing categories which best reflect your business, it's products and services. Because we use optimization and other specific techniques, and follow rules Google has set, we're better able to create and organize your listings to make it easy for Google, Yahoo, Bing - and other top search engines - to more closely match your listing with searchers who want, and need, your specific products and/or services. Which can often result in free traffic (potential clients) for your business.
At Womens Marketing and Business Network we're careful about everything related to Google Places and Maps, Yahoo and Bing Local. Careful to follow the latest rules they've set for us. Plus these top search engines are constantly monitored for changes; our system updated. Your listing utilizing only the most curent marketing guidelines for your success.
Each step is planned out. The resources and directories used are only top "authority sites" with high ranking; which link back to your listings and/or site or blog.
Our goals are two-fold:
1. To create effective, professional listings which hold their rankings for your business listing.
2. To develop and create listings and maps, for your business, which encourage top search engines - like Google - to send your biz targeted free traffic and potential clients.
Steering clear of negative scenarios, like phony referrals or testimonials, made up biz names, and anything which speaks of dishonesty, is strictly enforced. For both our clients (you) and Womens Marketing and Business Network.
Geo Target Marketing Package - For a Business of Your Choice:
1 Google Local Map Setup
1 Google Local Places Page Setup
1 Yahoo Local Page Set Up
1 Bing Local Page Set up
Submission of your Customer Testimonials(referrals) to 5 Top Referral Directories
Submission of your website to 10 Top Search Submission Directories
Bundle Price: $595